Monday, October 25, 2010

3 months later.....

I knew this would happen. Predictable failure.
But I'm back for now! huzzah!

And truthfully just fiddling around to avoid writing an essay for American Lit.

I dread that class. Not because of the professor or the material, but because of my classmates. Who are great people- but brilliant. Which, truth be told, can be a buzzkill. I actually had a dream earlier in the year that one of these brilliant scholars came up to me and told me that I WAS BRILLIANT!

Contain your excitement because I woke up to reality. He most likely has no opinion of me whatsoever seeing as how I sit in the back of the class, frantically writing down everything he is saying so that I feel somewhat prepared for the midterm. I'm fine with that. I'm sure he'll go on to be a genius who changes the face of world somehow and then I can falsely say- "He called me brilliant....once. in a dream" *whispered so they actually couldn't hear the last part but so that I can be morally secure for not lying.




No comments:

Post a Comment